Dr. Rick Franks
Dr. Rick is a passionate and driven Chiropractor on a mission of sharing the principles of Chiropractic success philosophy to as many people as possible.
“I was lucky enough to be taught by the best chiropractors in the history of this profession and I want to pass this knowledge on to those who aspire to be the best at what they do.”
“The more I looked, the more the chiropractic philosophy made sense to me. I learned the major premise behind chiropractic is the same power that has the ability to heal us and keep us healthy. What a concept!!!” Dr. Rick Franks
Graduating from Life University with honors, a Top Clinician in class with over 1500 adjustments (a record that still stands), and Clinician of the year in 1974, and after being an associate for Reach Chiropractic Life Centers from 1979 – 1981 in Phoenix, AZ, Dr. Rick opened his own practice in Smyrna, GA in 1981 and by 2003 had 5 offices with 10 associate doctors. Over the course of those years he trained approximately 50 associates one-on-one, and thousands more through classes. He has delivered over 1,000,000 adjustments in over 35 years of practice and is currently practicing in Greensboro, GA.
Some of the reasons to consider having Dr. Rick as your practice building coach:
- Has maintained a high volume, principled practice for 35+ years
- Has taught thousands of chiropractors the secrets of success
- Past speaker at DE, Parker, Life University as well as many other seminars
- Still practicing and training chiropractors on an ongoing basis
- Taught Chiropractic Assistant classes for many years
- Taught License Renewal classes for Georgia Chiropractic Council
- Wrote Prepare For Success, a book/workbook for total success in chiropractic and life
- Served 8 years on the board of Georgia Council of Chiropractic
- Past Vice President Georgia Council of Chiropractic
- Created Chiropractic Lifecare of America, a group of approximately 5,000 chiropractors, which helps chiropractors keep their cash practice legal.
- Secretary of the Sustainability Group which represents a group of dedicated colleagues, faculty members, and renowned chiropractors who are all committed to see vertebral subluxation remain the focus of the chiropractic profession.
He lives his life getting chiropractic to as many people as he can, but also enjoys tennis, reading, playing piano, spending every second he can with his family, watching his kids grow up and succeed in life.